I have to do this....
Talk about my favourite band: Phantasmagoria.
I mean, they had a live the 3rd of may :) On the Hide Memorial day. Blergh, don't want him to be dead. I began to wonder: what was the real reason Phantasmagoria stopped? Was it because Kisaki wanted to stop? Or was there another reason?
Hey, what's your favourite member of the band? I first liked Riku most, but after a while Jun took his place -_-' now he's fighting with the others =) I love them all. So yes, I've got the album Jun & Iori made together, I've got the songs of Jill ChrisT, the songs of Mirage, Syndrome, Kisaki & Kansai Kizoku, Kisaki Project, Hiskarea, Bloodly Clown, Mar'derayla... and so further.
ITunes says that these are the artists I listen most:
1. Phantasmagoria
2. Attic
3. Versailles
4. Matenrou Opera (I had a "Honey Drop - On - Repeat - Day")
5. Kisaki Project ft. Jui
6. Iori
7. Kaya
9. Hizaki Grace Project (Still loving "Winter Farewell")
10. Node of Scherzo
That looks like Under Code Productions, Sherow Artist Society and Midi:Nette. But now Kaya gone major XD
Now it's not really about Phantasmagoria anymore. But Still XD Kisaki-san in jeans 8D I want Riku as my dancing-class teacher =) And Kaya also (A) See them dance in their PV's <3
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten