20080530

Stairway To Hades

Hello!!!

I'm weird today. Had a conversation I want to forget as soon as possible. I mean it. I made an account on Buzznet XD Because Eliza wanted me to... but I don't know what I have to do there XD Take a new spearmint I guess 0____o Tomorrow the three of us are going to Emmen!! Shopping in the London and "de oude liefde", it's gonna be fun ^^
Afin, after school, the three of us (there I go again xD) went to Eliza's place ^^ It was fun, talking on MSN with people I don't know XD One of them I have on my MSN now ^^ Yes, I changed adress. again -_-'

Sometimes, I upload songs. On the link after this picture you can download them XD But now there's only megaromania, the newest UCP band.
Back to the chat. After it, I was angry :o I screamed in the stairway -_-' and I walked around our building -_-' hmmm not much to say tho. Love ^^
bye for now <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Followers