20080206

7 Minutes - Sayounara ~Goodbye~

The last time I looked into your eyes
You said to me:
“If you want to erase the pains in my heart,
then go right ahead and kill me.”

I could gaze forever in your eyes
You looked back and said:
“Maybe it’ll be over before I know it.”
Those forbiddings scare me

While you were walking on that roof
You sang “say goodbye, just goodbye”
And I just watched you
Without understanding anything

Now I look at you again
Your eyes are closed, but
I can hear you so clearly
“I’ll spread my wings and fly”

You stood on the edge
You looked to the ground
Slowly a tear rolled over my cheek
While you sang “Goodbye”

You jumped off the building
I could see your wings
I whispered “Fly, little butterfly”
And sang along with you

“Say goodbye, just goodbye
To all your problems,
Say goodbye”

“Say goodbye, just goodbye
To all your problems,
Say goodbye”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Followers