While I'm walking through these ordinary days
waiting for what's coming next
I'm thinking about you
Sometimes it's all so hard
How long can I hold the silence?
I ran away from the reality
I hid in my dreams
Can't hold the memories
There must be a way to escape
Say anything, whatever you want to say
I won't listen
The lights are out
The night will soon begin
And I don't even feel guilty for it
I don't want to feel, just
want to faint away, to disappear
To see the Eternal Light
Tell me, which decision would you make?
Let your body live the life your soul and heart couldn't take?
Or let it go away...
waiting for what's coming next
I'm thinking about you
Sometimes it's all so hard
How long can I hold the silence?
I ran away from the reality
I hid in my dreams
Can't hold the memories
There must be a way to escape
Say anything, whatever you want to say
I won't listen
The lights are out
The night will soon begin
And I don't even feel guilty for it
I don't want to feel, just
want to faint away, to disappear
To see the Eternal Light
Tell me, which decision would you make?
Let your body live the life your soul and heart couldn't take?
Or let it go away...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten