1. Gensoukyouku ~Eternal Silence~
2. Marble-s
3. Fuzz
4. NUMBER SIX.
5. Dramatic
6. Hikari Ni Furu Ame
7. Talk + ..Air (live)
8. Mikansei To Guilt
9. Jibun Kakumei -2003 version-
10. Itoshii Hito (Beta DeSuman) - 2006 version- / Art of Life
yay, very interesting -_-' Just like Hiroto <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff238/aznbeauty007/Alice%20Nine/Hiroto-22.jpg">
I want to deliver this to you
My mental state in which I run about in vain and the bitterness of my heart, which can not endure this.
Never ever again I can return to this place
Never ever again I will return to this place, I decided
But my heart refused this decision
It isn't something that is bound to happen
That thing that you seek
Beneath the light of the moon,
let's meet again
There, I want to deliver this to you...
(anata ni todoketai
munashisha kakemeguru shinkyou to
korae kirenai kokoro no hitsuu
nido to... mou nido to
koko ni wa modorenai
nido to...mou nido to
koko ni wa modorenai to kimeta
demo watashi no kokoro wa ketsudan wo kobanda
narubeku shite naru mono de wa naku
motomerareru koto wo
ano tsuki no hikari no shita de saikai shiyou...
soko de anata ni todoketai..)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten